The property was renamed the Hollywood Media Campus after Lincoln’s extensive renovations. It now encompasses 102,800 square feet of creative office space at 6700 Santa Monica Boulevard and 1017 North Las Palmas Avenue. The site became fully leased last year when film and TV services company SIM Group signed a long-term lease for 65,000 square feet of office, production and post-production space.
The site also plays a part in Hollywood’s history. In the late 1920s, Eastman Kodak scientists at the site developed the company’s first film with sound.